Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 347 - Last Day

Today is a bit bittersweet. It's our last day in my favorite place in the world. But we all miss home. We all miss my husband/their dad/my daughter/their sister. We've ended our trip in our two favorite parks, EPCOT and Magic Kingdom. We're riding all of our favorite rides one last time. Saying goodbye until next time. But there is some joy to be found: in the memories we've created, in the "one last times," in the planning for the next visit and in the anticipation of going home.

2 comments:

Relyn Lawson said...

So lucky to get to go, though. Hello, my friend. It's Thanksgiving Day today and I wanted to stop by and wish all my friends the happiest day. I wanted to tell you that when I count my blessings, you will be among them. Thank you for adding to the richness of my experience in the blog world. Your blog is a wonderful place for me to visit. Thank you for that. Happy, happy Thanksgiving.

Joy said...

Awww, I am so touched. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!