Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 208 - Fireworks

I know. Cliche, right? Reading that I find joy in fireworks on July 4th? But I never knew how much I enjoyed them until I couldn't. When my middle boy was a baby he positively freaked out whenever there were fireworks. The noise sent him crawling up my shoulder, frantically trying to get away. He'd cover his ears and wail. It was horrible. Especially since, as they grew, his little brother LOVED "Boom Booms." So my husband would take the kids (be it at Disney World or home for the 4th) to see the fireworks and I'd stay home or at the hotel with my precious son. He's finally over it. And I'm so looking forward to the fireworks tonight. Amazing bursts of joy! Happy 4th everyone!

1 comment:

Erin Wallace said...

I've given you an award! Please stop by my blog to check it out!

xo Erin