Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 120 - Contacts You Can Sleep In

I know that no eye doctor out there likes you sleeping in your contacts. Even the extended wear versions. And I discovered them late. But now that I have them I LOVE them. It is so nice to wear them on nights that I know we're going to be rushing in the morning. Or when we're sleeping in an unfamiliar place. Or when it's been a late night and that's one less thing I have to do to prepare for bed. Extended wear contacts bring me absolute joy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of my friends has these contacts and she can't stop raving about them. My eye doctor hasn't gone there yet, probably because I have enough trouble finding contacts that work well given my really strong astigmatism. Every once in awhile I think how great Lasik eye surgery would be... just to wake up and see clearly would be lovely (what a metaphor that is!).