Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 26 - Coca Cola



I love Coke. The soda. (Not the other stuff!) It's awesome. I've been drinking it since I was a young kid when we knew nothing of the dangers of early soda abuse. When they changed the formula back in the 80's with "New Coke" I wrote a letter of protest. They switched back to "Coke Classic." I'd like to think my letter tipped the scale. To me, Coca Cola is elixir of the gods. Not diet, not cherry, not Coke Zero -- just regular good 'ole Coke. Yum. Cold, frosty and refreshing. The best is in fountain drink form over crushed ice but in a bottle or can will do. Coca-Cola. It is my weakness but it brings me joy.

1 comment:

Relyn Lawson said...

Oh, me too!! I've tried to quit my Coke habit more than once. I finally did quit - quit trying to quit, that is.