Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 105 - Plan B

Today was full of detours. For some reason or another, plan A was not to be and a plan B had to be found. My son couldn't find his favorite pair of tennis shoes - plan B - wear the slip-on pair. My daughter couldn't do her chosen topic for her research paper - plan B - the teacher's suggestion, which she confided that she liked better. And then tonight, I thought my plan for dinner was a shoe in - but it was still frozen and would taste terrible if we microwaved it. My daughter exclaimed, "Plan B! Let's do Chinese take-out!" A joyful idea! Boy, I love Plan B!

3 comments:

Erin Wallace said...

I love your plan B's! They usually throw me for a loop, but yours are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

What a nice reminder to be flexible, to be willing to change plans, to go where the day takes you. As much as we plan, sometimes detours can be more fun!

Relyn Lawson said...

I'm always telling Sloane that a mistake is a way to get creative. I need to tell her about your Plan B. Must more succinct.