Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 87 - iPod Fixed!

If you've been reading for at least a little while you know that I LOVE music. I have it on in the car, in the house, when I cook, when I clean, when I shower - even when I blog. And I LOVE my iPod. But my husband's laptop crashed last September and even though I know better, I hadn't backed-up my songs. So if I synced my iPod with my husband's "now" fixed computer I'd loose about 800 songs that I hadn't purchased through itunes. I'm not that computer savvy and I didn't want to take the chance of loosing music, so I just didn't. It's been 6 long months with no new music. My dear, sweet husband found a way for me to keep everything and still connect to itunes AND be able to buy/add more music. It's a program called Pod To PC and it was awesome! First of all, it worked. Second of all, I can add more music to my iPod and still keep all of my old songs managed on itunes. Joy! Joy! Joy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, this is so true! We've had a similar problem with our iPod. I'm very thankful that my husband takes care of this technology stuff (and that one of our good friends is an IT professional).
This is funny - I posted last week about the joy of having my vacuum fixed. It seems very true that you don't realize how much you appreciate something until it is (temporarily) gone.