Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 100 - This Blog

I think it's fitting that I celebrate this blog for my 100th post. I have another blog. A bit more of a public blog. But this blog is for me. And for you, too - if you're reading. This blog is the one where I challenge myself to document the joy. To make sure I recognize the joy. And be thankful for the joy in each day. And as I said in yesterday's post, the fact that you are commenting or even peeking in is joy. The mere notion that I may be inspiring others to recognize their own daily joy is inspiring to me. I enjoy this blog so much. It's a bit less taxing than my other blog. This blog is fun and joyful. Yep, this blog brings me joy!

2 comments:

Cam said...

Well, I'd love to see the other blog, to supplement the joy I find here!! But, that is totally up to you. You can email me if you'd like!!

And, you do bring joy to me!! I love thinking of (and agreeing with) all the things to share my gratitude for!!

Erin Wallace said...

Congratulations on your 100th post! I have enjoyed reading this little blog - it really is a joy!