Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 201 - Toy Story 3

Best. Toy Story. Ever. I mean it. I loved #1. Two was entertaining and fun. But #3? Funny. Fun. Clever. Visually stunning. Great story. Fantastic dialogue. And it made me cry. Twice. And I'm not a crier - especially in public. If I thought people wouldn't hear or see me, I would have bawled. My husband even admitted to crying at one spot. The boys loved it. They wanted to see it again as we were walking out of the theater. Toy Story 3 didn't just bring joy to me - it brought joy to my whole family!

2 comments:

Relyn Lawson said...

I cried, too. I LOVED it!! The movie, not the crying.

Actually, I didn't mind the crying either.

Anonymous said...

I really want to see this movie over the weekend, if I can convince my husband. I loved the original! And I love how the writers are able to make it funny for kids AND parents. Not an easy thing to do.