Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 130 - Intercot

I can't believe I haven't posted this sooner...a post dealing with Walt Disney World, a place near and dear to my heart. I LOVE Walt Disney World and try to go as often as we can afford to. But with the economy the way it is and my husband in business for himself we have no future trips planned. That makes me sad. But a website I love to frequent, devoted to Disney of course, makes me happy, http://www.intercot.com/. There are discussion boards and people who ARE visiting soon or have visited recently, post questions and comments there. And then other people, like me, who aren't going any time soon but know a lot about the place can answer questions and make suggestions. I was just there and I realized living vicariously through other visits gives me a little Disney boost. And Disney ALWAYS brings me joy!

No comments: