Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 33 - A Hot Shower

There is nothing like a long, steamy, hot shower. I know, not very PC or green of me. And trust me. I'm a mom. My morning routine has the bare essentials. If I have time for it, a quick shower is a plus in the morning. When I was a kid I swam on a swim team. We all raced to the showers after practice and steamed up the locker room. We'd turn our skin pink with how hot the water was. Please don't criticize. This was way before we knew anything about water conservation. And now, if I take a little longer than usual, the guilt sets in. So I don't get to take a long, hot shower very often. But when I do? Pure joy.

1 comment:

Cam said...

See, I preferred a long hot bath, until I started being mindful of how much water was being used in our house.

I do miss it sometimes, though... To just lay there, and soak, and shave my legs...

I still treat myself to one every now and then...