Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 43 - Whole Foods


Have you ever loved a store so much you want to live next door to it? Crazy, I know. But that's how I feel about Whole Foods. I'm not even all that "crunchy granola." But I LOVE Whole Foods. Shopping there makes it so easy to eat organically, eat locally, eat hormone-free. All things that I try to do. Right now, as I type, I'm eating their new Superfood Salad. It a raw salad with every antioxidant yummy you can think of: kale, broccoli, sunflower seeds, cashews, blueberries, red onion, tomato. It was my lunch and it was only $0.78. Healthy AND cheap. But the closest Whole Foods is 45 minutes away. So I don't think to go there as much as I should. I write them once or twice a year begging them to build a store near me. Guess I'm just going to have to keep on writing. Because Whole Foods brings me joy!

No comments: